    using .NET 2.0 for a while now. I know it hasn't been
    released yet. Is MS going to update the test to reflect
    the changes in .NET 2.0?

    Whidbey user, Mar 1, 2005

  2. Whidbey user

    microsoft Guest

    Microsoft always supports older versions for two or three
    years, at least. I have been using Whidbey and find the
    additional features to great to ignore. As an
    IT Consulting Developer who works in many different
    arenas, I have to work with almost every version, but I
    still prefer Whidbey.

    Also thought you should know.

    It never ends! Very important additional information, you
    will find useful:

    Microsoft ® Skills Assessments are very important to
    Certified Professionals

    Organizations are now requesting certified professionals
    take these assessments to verify their currency with
    today's technology. Microsoft Skills Assessment Support
    Information (SASI) is especially useful for certified
    professionals who require basic support that mitigates
    urgent assessment needs quickly. Whether you are a
    Microsoft ® Certified Professional or just getting
    started, this free SASI information is for you.

    Microsoft ® Skills Assessment Address:
    Microsoft ® Evaluation Address:
    http://disnetinc.com/Microsoft_Evaluation.htm

    Microsoft Administrator