    process seems to go well until the very end when I get an error saying the
    burn has failed..Am I doing something wrong? I am running Windows xp
    pro....Thanks.......Jean

    jean, Nov 9, 2004

  2. jean

    Paul - xxx Guest

    jean vaguely muttered something like ...
    Have you tried burning at lower speeds?

    Paul - xxx, Nov 9, 2004

  3. jean

    jean Guest

    Yes I have

    jean, Nov 9, 2004
  4. jean

    Paul - xxx Guest

    jean vaguely muttered something like ...
    Are the DVD files too big maybe, have you tried different brands of media,
    have you tried different options for burning, have you tried a different
    method of burning?

    What exactly are you doing ? By that, I mean are these downloaded movies,
    ripped off movies, files to DVD for backup, what settings in options do you
    use etc etc?

    A little more information might help someone give you a better answer ...

    Paul - xxx, Nov 9, 2004
  5. jean

    jean Guest

    I use downloaded movies....the files are not too big...in fact I've tried
    every different option that there is but still no joy......As I said the
    burn seems to be successful all the way through the process right to the end
    when its says Burn Failed....I havent tried any other burning
    programmes...Any advice on which one I could

    jean, Nov 9, 2004
  6. jean

    Parko Guest

    Try this little program. Burns audio CDs, DVDs,
    and doooes a good job at ripping audio to WAV, Mp3 and OGG.

    http://www.cdburnerxp.se/

    Parko, Nov 9, 2004