    Whilst audio files for a cd I recieved a Power Calibration Error using Nero
    Vision Express my burner is a creative 48x any help would be great

    thanks mucko

    mucko, Jan 20, 2004

  2. mucko

    FeaolPlay Guest

    What exactly do u wish to burn? An audio cd or (x(s))vcd/dvd?

    FeaolPlay, Jan 20, 2004

  3. mucko

    mucko Guest

    Sorry should have said while burning audio/music cd etc even burning
    mp3/wav files it bloody stops. I have even reduced the recording speed to no
    avail

    mucko, Jan 20, 2004
  4. mucko

    FeaolPlay Guest

    Try burning under normal Nero Burning Rom instead of express.

    FeaolPlay, Jan 20, 2004