Nero Vision Express 3 the way it transcodes and burns

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by zhong, Jan 9, 2006.

  1. zhong

    zhong Guest

    Nero Vision Express 3

    I use external burner as source to burn from.
    It use to be when I burn a avi file it would transcode and burn
    simutaneously the tracks on to the DVD+R burner. The light of burner
    would start flashing immediately as soon as I click the burn button.
    The process would finish faster.
    Now it seemed when I unknowingly changed some options it would
    transcode and copy to hard drive first then burn to the DVD+R burner.
    The burner light would start flashing and write the tracks at the end
    instead of immediately.

    What options should I change to make it back orginally the way
    it was, which was faster.

    Thanks.

    Bun Mui

    zhong, Jan 9, 2006

  2. zhong

    PC Guest

    Bun

    Somewhere in the settings there will be a tickbox to "burn on the fly"

    Cheers
    Paul.

    PC, Jan 9, 2006

  3. zhong

    smh Guest

    Mike Richter, were you born with
    "Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
    --------------------------------------
    I always had to wait a long time. Maybe you have a very fast sytem, set
    to High priority and/or the avi's needed very little transcoding?
    '

    Who Is Mike Richter and
    Why Are They Saying All These Horrible Things About Him?
    http://tinyurl.com/6eldj

    (No Mikey S-Lickers have been able to prove ANY of the following is)
    ( a LIBEL -- despite Mikey claimed to have proof of misquotes !! )

    Sammy deliberate misquotes

    The creature's database of
    misquotes ... is remarkable

    It is true that a particular troll...
    misquotes me and misrepresents me.

    I only know what it posts when it falls out when replying
    to someone who quotes the slanders and lies as you did.

    it flails away with misquotes, statements out of context

    Mike Richter is a LIAR (wife beating)

    Mike Richter is a LIAR (critical bugs)
    Mike Richter is a LIAR (major bug)

    Mike Richter is a LIAR (nda limit)
    Mike Richter is a LIAR (nda)

    Mike Richter is a LIAR (no secret)
    Mike Richter is a LIAR (no secret)(ii)

    Mike Richter is a LIAR (dae)

    Mike Richter is a LIAR (enhanced-cd)
    Mike Richter is a LIAR (no enhanced cd)
    Mike Richter is a LIAR (enhanced-cd/cdr-faq)

    Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/cd-text)
    Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/sao/tao)(i)
    Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/single-session)

    Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/winme)(i)
    Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/winme)(ii)

    Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(i)
    Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(ii)
    Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(iii)
    Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(iv)

    Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/plextor)

    Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(i)
    Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(ii)
    Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(iii)
    Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(iv)
    Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(v)
    Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(vi)
    Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(vii)
    Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(8a)
    Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(9a)

    Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (i)
    Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (ii)
    Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (iii)
    Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (iv)
    Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (v)
    Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (vi)
    Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (vii)
    Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (viii)
    Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (ix)
    Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (x)
    Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (xi)
    Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (xii)

    Mike Richter is a LIAR (supplied cd)

    What's wrong with Mike Richter (Tim Kroesen) (i)
    What's wrong with Mike Richter (Tim Kroesen) (ii)

    Mike Richter Wow! Wow! Wow!

    Mike Richter's Exquisite Sense of Time (i)
    Mike Richter's Exquisite Sense of Time (ii)
    Mike Richter's Exquisite Sense of Time (iii)
    Mike Richter's Exquisite Sense of Time (winoncd/dvd)

    Mike Richter & "Looooooooonng" Time for Nothing

    What an Asshole

    smh, Jan 9, 2006
  4. zhong

    John Guest

    It sounds like you originally had it set to burn "disc at once" and then
    somehow that got disabled. Now it sets up the DVD directory structure
    and all the files on the Hard Drive first, then it burns.
    I use disc at once when the hard drive is full of files and can't hold
    all the image files and such.

    How to fix?

    Add your files, finish your menus, hitting the next key. Then when you
    get to the last page/menu when you start your burn, look inm the right
    column of the page where it says "Set the Parameters for burning" Move
    your mouse over "Recording settings" and check "Use burn at once"

    Your problem will be solved.

    John, Jan 11, 2006