    I'm building a dvd with several slideshows, and I want audio tracks to
    continue playing after the slideshow they begin on ends. Hope this is
    clear; please help! Thanks.

    guttyguppy, Jun 7, 2006

  2. guttyguppy

    Ljsunrainy Guest

    I'm sure I used Wondershare DVD Slideshow Builder in the past and was
    impressed with its features. It's built-in burning ability lets you
    easily create a DVD slideshow with soundtracks and effects.

    Ljsunrainy, Jun 7, 2006

  3. guttyguppy

    Alpha Guest

    If I understand you, this is not possible...since each slideshow is a
    video/audio object.

    Alpha, Jun 7, 2006
  4. guttyguppy

    guttyguppy Guest

    Thanks. I figured it wasn't. Any way to insert text as a slide, or do I
    need to do the text in another program and save it as a graphic?

    guttyguppy, Jun 8, 2006