    I have Nero 7 Ultra Edition and don't see the option for creating a
    Lightscribe disc label. I can burn the label using Surething Label
    Maker without a hitch. Any ideas?

    nook, Oct 27, 2005

  2. nook

    Mitch Guest

    I didn't even know Nero supported that feature, but...

    Is this what you are doing:

    http://ww2.nero.com/nero6/enu/Burn_and_Print_Labels.html

    Mitch, Oct 27, 2005

  3. nook

    sheila Guest

    Do you have nero startsmart thats what I use the option for lightscribe is
    on extras, which is the last icon option in top row. Its on the disc that
    came with my light scribe (3months ago). Says nero OEM.

    sheila, Oct 27, 2005
  4. nook

    John Guest

    I heard you needed to download a plug-in from Nero for this to work. Once
    downloaded and installed, it should allow that option if your hardware
    supports lightscribe.

    John, Oct 27, 2005
  5. I have a Lightscribe burner, but on a Win XP Pro 64 machine. Nothing
    seems to convince Nero that it's a Lightscribe unit, it just will not
    give me the option to use the Lightscribe features.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Oct 28, 2005