Nero - how to move NRA Audio files to another folder

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Gee, Nov 11, 2003.

  1. Gee

    Gee Guest

    I wonder if someone could help me with this-appears simple- problem.

    I backed up some of my old mixed tapes to large MP3 files via "Audio Record
    Wizard", then converted them to Audio files vith Nero 5590. I have then
    split the large MP3(using Nero's split features) into tracks, and can
    succesfully burn the "devided" tracks onto the CD as audio CD. I then save
    the split tracks mixed tape as Audio CD compilation - .nra file, the only
    option Nero
    is giving me.

    Now the problem appeared when I tried moving both the saved NRA file and the
    original MP3's which NRA is reading from, to another folder. Suddenly Nero
    cannot find the correct MP3 file, stating that "Some audio items had to be
    removed becuase they could not be opened (maybe files have been renamed or
    removed on your hardisk or the drive letters have changed)". Clicking OK
    brings out the blank nra file. As soon as I move it to original location,
    all is good.

    So, the question is -considering how long it takes to split a large mp3 and
    I really don;t fancy doing it all over again- how do I change nra file to
    associatte with the right mp3 file, or point to a differnet location?

    Much obliged

    Gee

    Gee, Nov 11, 2003

  2. Gee

    Barry OGrady Guest

    Delete the nra file and recreate it with Nero.

    -Barry
    ========

    Barry OGrady, Nov 11, 2003