    space. I can't find anything on the Nero website about it, so I'd
    appreciate some help on how to correct this and stop it happening
    again. TIA.

    Chocolate Sauce, Jun 22, 2003

  2. Chocolate Sauce

    sjs01 Guest

    On the ISO tab change the Format setting from Mode 1 to Mode 2/XA.

    sjs01, Jun 22, 2003

  3. Howdy!

    Turn on Joliet to get the longer file names.

    Within the burning wizard, go to the "ISO" tab and turn it on.
    Typically you'll have to close the ISO it's creating, then start all over
    again, to make it stick.

    RwP

    Ralph Wade Phillips, Jun 22, 2003
  4. Howdy!

    Right tab, wrong button. That turns off the enhanced ECC code.
    Which is rather stupid, IMO, but hey, it's your data.

    RwP

    Ralph Wade Phillips, Jun 22, 2003
  5. Howdy!

    Unless you just absolutely need the space, use Mode 1. Mode 2
    doesn't do ECC, so there's more usable data on a CD, but not by much. And
    one radial scratch can ruing a whole CD in Mode 2.

    But, hey, it's your data.

    RwP

    Ralph Wade Phillips, Jun 22, 2003