Nero burning DVD error

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by nalla_cj, May 16, 2006.

  1. nalla_cj

    nalla_cj Guest

    Hi

    I use Nero 6, and burn movies through Nero VisionEpress. I'm happy with
    the process of importing my .avi files, creating menus etc, and usually
    the conversation and burn to DVD goes fine.
    However there has been a few occassions, where I'm at the last stage,
    and an error appears while Nero is in the Transcoding phase....
    basically and windows Error box pops up saying the following...

    OS: Windows XP Home Edition, SP2
    CPU: GenuineIntel, Intel Pentium 4, MMX @ 0 MHz

    Application data:
    VmVyc2lvbjogVVVKZFExQlRWbHRFVFVOSFF5c29PU2M1QndBNkpUOCt
    MVzk3WjJOck1DRWpQeU1rTTBGeGVIQjBaWE01DQpJbWFnZUJhc2U6ID...........................................
    and text like this goes on for ages!

    Does anyone know what this is and how I can get around or fix the
    problem?

    Thanks
    Colin

    nalla_cj, May 16, 2006