    x-no-archive:yes

    Nero Burner, what dose "Could not perform Fixation" erod mean?

    Remove No spam from e-mail addres

    ppvll, Nov 9, 2003

  2. ppvll

    why? Guest

    On Sun, 9 Nov 2003 13:52:55 -0500, ppvll wrote:

    >x-no-archive:yes
    >
    >Nero Burner, what dose "Could not perform Fixation" erod mean?
    >
    >Remove No spam from e-mail addres

    NoSpam should be on the right of the @.

    Nothing about this in the Nero FAQs, http://www.nero.com/ ?
    Try www.google.com
    Searched English pages for
    Nero Could not perform Fixation.
    Results 1 - 10 of about 287. Search took 0.27 seconds.

    Me

    why?, Nov 9, 2003

  3. ppvll

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Nov 9, 2003
  4. ppvll

    Merlin Guest

    "ppvll" <> wrote in message
    > x-no-archive:yes
    >
    > Nero Burner, what dose "Could not perform Fixation" erod mean?
    >
    > Remove No spam from e-mail addres

    It means Nero was unable to finalise the cd for whatever reason

    Merlin

    Merlin, Nov 9, 2003