  1. Which would be better
    Nero 6 or Nero 7
    Both Ultra editions

    Martin ©¿©¬ somewhere, Sep 3, 2006

  2. Martin ©¿©¬ somewhere

    Meat Plow Guest

    Neither

    Meat Plow, Sep 3, 2006

  3. Martin ©¿©¬ somewhere

    philo Guest

    I've been using Nero 6 and it works fine for me

    philo, Sep 3, 2006
  4. Martin ©¿©¬ somewhere

    Pennywise Guest

    I use Nero 6, because of all the problems I've read about Nero 7 in
    this group.

    Pennywise, Sep 3, 2006
  5. Martin ©¿©¬ somewhere

    thanatoid Guest

    Martin ©¿©¬ wrote in
    Neither. Nero is bloated illogical crap. It does burn well, but
    the amount of frustration you have to go through to get a to
    that stage where you can finally sit back and wait for it to get
    done is just not worth it, IMO.

    www.goldenhawk.com. 20 times smaller, 2000 times better.

    thanatoid, Sep 3, 2006
  6. Martin ©¿©¬ somewhere

    PeeCee Guest

    Using Nero 7 Premium (downloaded one) here.

    Bit of trouble with InCD at first on an older XP install.
    (InCD is not installed by default by the way, you have to do a Custom
    install)

    But when my C: drive died and I reinstalled on a fresh copy of XP it's
    worked excellent ever since.
    (currently on Nero 7.2.3.2, but I see the latest is 7.2.7.0)

    Best
    Paul.

    PeeCee, Sep 3, 2006
  7. Martin ©¿©¬ somewhere

    Muse Gruppes Guest

    I just got a free copy of Nero 6 and it's one of the most annoying
    pieces of crap I have ever seen in software.

    Muse Gruppes, Sep 4, 2006
  8. Get an upgraded version 6, it is much better than the free older version.
    Not much defference between the later 6 and current 7.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Sep 4, 2006
  9. Martin ©¿©¬ somewhere

    cuntbubble Guest

    Bloated illogical crap - but burns well? Meh.
    Let's see.

    1 - fire up Nero. (one click)
    2 - Select CD or DVD (one click)
    3 - Drag files across (one click 'n' hold)
    4 - Press 'burn' (one click)

    Well, that's four whole operations! Yes, I can see how that might
    frustrate you.
    CDRWin? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA(ad nauseam)
    ___ _

    ___ _ _ _

    cuntbubble, Sep 6, 2006