  1. Mark W

    Mark W Guest

    Lucas has just revealed that Jar Jar Binks will burst in and shoot Greedo.

    Mark W, Nov 22, 2003

  2. Mark W

    Murder Guest

    And sheerly out of clumsyness. And Lucas is adding a laugh track, too...

    Murder, Nov 22, 2003

  3. Mark W

    Wade365 Guest

    I thought he said Ben Kenobi's going to step in and with one swipe of the saber
    remove...

    Wade365, Nov 22, 2003
  4. Mark W

    John Simons Guest

    Come now. Everyone knows Jar Jar doesn't carry a blaster.
    The truth is Jar Jar will fart and this will asphyxiate Greedo.

    John Simons, Nov 24, 2003
  5. Mark W

    Justin Guest

    John Simons wrote on [Mon, 24 Nov 2003 19:58:12 GMT]:
    Frankly I'd be happy if when Jar Jar entered the cantina if Han and
    Greedo decided to go back in time and they both shot Jar Jar at birth.

    Justin, Nov 24, 2003
  6. I heard Greedo will have a heart attack, so no one would
    have to shoot. That would be so nice. Peace!

    Pentti Lajunen, Nov 26, 2003
  7. Mark W

    GMAN Guest

    GMAN, Dec 5, 2003