    There is a burner with Win8.1 but it is pretty lame and not easy to use.

    Regards,

    Dave C.

    dcardarelli, Dec 12, 2013

  2. A 54MB file has not been large for about 10 years. Indeed, it's on the small
    side these days.

    But whatever. It is what it is and you can't change it. Just load the file
    and do what it says.

    Jeff Strickland, Dec 12, 2013

  3. dcardarelli

    Paul Guest

    Here is a functional description.

    http://www.mydigitallife.info/downl...vation-license-or-serial-key-number-required/

    *******

    Imgburn is also free, and is probably a smaller download.
    Imgburn used to be a "clean" download, but now you should
    watch for toolbars.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imgburn

    "Versions 2.5.1.0 on included optional Ask.com adware in the
    installer, which was replaced in version 2.5.8.0 with
    OpenCandy adware."

    Which means don't click any install buttons too fast.

    Older versions of Imgburn are available. If you can be sure
    that something before 2.5.1.0 is clean.

    http://www.oldversion.com/windows/imgburn/

    When using Imgburn, there is an audio prompt you might
    want to turn off.

    Paul

    Paul, Dec 12, 2013
  4. dcardarelli

    dcardarelli Guest

    Thanks very much...very helpful. Appreciate your time.

    Best regards,

    Dave C

    dcardarelli, Dec 13, 2013