NEEDED MeasureUp Practise Exam for MCTS 70-536

Discussion in 'MCTS' started by [email protected], Jul 8, 2009.

  1. kinnannawaz@gmail.com

    [email protected]

    Joined:
    Jul 4, 2009
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    HI GUYS
    I am planning to take the mcts 70-536 exam in a few months.
    And I am asking for help from all those guys who have purchased the measureup exam on mcts 70-536 exam.
    Please Help US!!!
    Who cannot afford the High cost of the MeasureUp exams to get passed.
    IF THEY ARE GENEOURSE ENOUGH TO SHARE THEIR PRACTISE EXAM KIT WITH US.
    I have prepared everything regarding mcts70-536 Including Msdn , mcts 70-536 book, etc the only thing I am missing is the real practice exam that only measurup provides
    PLEASE SHARE YOUR PRACTISE EXAM WITH US (YOU MAY NOT NEED THOSE PRACTISE EXAM BECAUSE YOU HAVE PASSED IT BUT TO US IT MEANS ALOT)
    ASKING ALL GENEROUSE MCTS 70-536 CERTIFED OUT THERE

    Thx
    kinnan Nawaz
    (kinannawaz gmail.com)
    (kinannawaz hotmail.com)