    Likes Received:
    0
    I had to format my C:drive several days ago, actually, I didn’t want to do this. My dell pc have been affected due to the virus, and after formatted the disk, my important word files have gone too. I never aware that the lost files can be recovered by a data recovery software until a friend of mine said it to me. I googled with “data recovery”, so many softwares were found: EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard, easy recovery , active, undeleted. I don’t know which is the best one to buy, I don’t have too much money. Somebody recommend EASEUS, I have gone to his website, maybe it is a cost-effective one. Is there any more suggestion before I purchase EASEUS’s.

    chris878758, Jan 31, 2008

  2. chris878758

    whoswho

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2008
    Messages:
    24
    Likes Received:
    0
    you can go some website to download some software and tryout .you may find the best .do you think so .

    whoswho, Mar 19, 2008

  3. chris878758

    wenczmastah

    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2008
    Messages:
    9
    Likes Received:
    0
    there are few free softwares available.. just google it

    wenczmastah, Nov 15, 2008
  4. chris878758

    jbuyers

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2009
    Messages:
    47
    Likes Received:
    0
    I know you can "undelete", but I was under the impression you cannot "unformat"...

    You may need government grade recovery software for that my friend.

    jbuyers, Jun 22, 2009
  5. chris878758

    alphah

    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2010
    Messages:
    37
    Likes Received:
    0
    i used this software called "R undelete"

    alphah, Jun 18, 2010
  6. chris878758

    Freestyle852

    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Well I can recommend you to use a very good and affordable onnline backup software. I can be very expensive to try to recover data after a Cdrive crasch.

    So you can try or at least check onlinebackup.zenok.com

    You should choose the one that bundles to your budget

    Good Luck

    Freestyle852, Nov 4, 2010
  7. chris878758

    adrianlizman