  1. jahg

    jahg Guest

    any suggestions where to look and what kind ????

    jahg, Sep 25, 2003

  2. jahg

    Jim Townsend Guest

    You never mentioned your or whether you wanted zoom or prime ?

    For zoom..

    The Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L USM would be my first choice..

    Second would be the EF 17-40 f/4L USM..

    If you want really wide angle at a budget the Sigma 15-30mm f/3.5-4.5 is pretty
    good. (I've tried this lens and can vouch for the image quality).

    Any reason you never went for the 18-55mm Kit lens that came with the Rebel ?

    Jim Townsend, Sep 25, 2003

  3. jahg

    Jim Townsend Guest

    The above was supposed to be:

    "You never mentioned your budget or whether you wanted zoom or prime" :)
    ^^^^^^

    Jim Townsend, Sep 25, 2003