    Host Excellence, iPowerWeb, Lunar, IX Webhosting, or Your-Site??

    Thanks for any advice!

    Stephanie

    Stephanie, Jul 9, 2003

  2. Stephanie

    Stephanie Guest

    and if this ng is not an appropriate one to find out this info, can you
    direct me to one that is? I tried alt.web.hosting, but that one seems to be
    full of spam.

    thanks,

    Stephanie

    Stephanie, Jul 9, 2003

  3. Stephanie

    me look Guest

    Hi, I am new to webhosting, and am shopping for a reliable company. My
    main
    Warning I own staghosting so my view is heavily biased.

    Free hosting, and genuine at that.

    www.staghosting.com

    100mb of space, 2 gig bandwidth (doubled if you host your own domain name).

    The catch? You have to put two words on your first page (a link to one of
    our sites).

    The other catch? English Websites only.

    Any more catches? No forum only sites.

    Hope it helps, what do you have to lose? It's free :)

    me look, Jul 9, 2003