    Suggestions for programs or how to search.
    Thanks
    Xeno

    Xeno Chauvin, Mar 12, 2005

  2. Xeno Chauvin

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Search for "wipedisk" or "wipedisk.exe"

    Toolman Tim, Mar 12, 2005

  3. Boot N Nuke (DBAN is part of the National Nuclear Security
    Administration suite of security tools)
    http://dban.sourceforge.net/

    Autoclave works well too, but is no longer supported (not that it
    matters much).

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Mar 12, 2005
  4. Xeno Chauvin

    Plato Guest

    Search for ZERO fill utilties. Brings the HDD back to factory defaults.

    Plato, Mar 12, 2005
  5. Chiron Paixos, Mar 13, 2005