Need to replace "My Documents" folder running Windows 98

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by °Mike°, Nov 29, 2003.

  1. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    There is no need to repeat your question. See my reply
    in your first post.

    On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 14:29:14 -0800, in
    <>
    Johnny scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    Johnny, Nov 29, 2003

  3. °Mike°

    Harrison Guest

    Have a look here.
    http://www.mvps.org/serenitymacros/repair.html

    Harrison, Nov 30, 2003
  4. °Mike°

    Billh Guest

    My Documents folder will often have hidden files in it. As soon as you open
    a word document a shadow file that is hidden opens with a file name that
    starts with ~ this part of the auto save I believe and some times they are
    not cleaned up when you close the file.

    Billh, Nov 30, 2003