    If anyone knows how this can be done please reply to this post.
    If not please don't clog up the group with posts announcing that it's not
    possible! :p

    Les Hewitt, May 28, 2005

  2. Les Hewitt

    Robert Baer Guest

    Gone, zapped, poof.
    If you do not want to hear the fact that it is *GONE* then too bad.

    Robert Baer, May 29, 2005

  3. Les Hewitt

    Plato Guest

    It's not possible.

    Plato, May 29, 2005
  4. Les Hewitt

    Les Hewitt Guest

    Oh well, thanks anyway. That's fine folks. I can live with it. ;-)
    Just one thing though... in my dictionary, under "redundant" it does NOT
    say: "see redundant."
    <rolls eyes>
    Ok, that's enough pissing about with the electric abacus for today... I'm
    going for a cold beer and to check out the band in my local. If you're ever
    in the same bar as me I'll buy you guys one for helping me lay that one to
    rest. :-D

    Cheers!

    Les Hewitt, May 29, 2005