Need to install PFSS on an windows 2000 server

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Rik Bain, Jul 10, 2003.

  1. Rik Bain

    Rik Bain Guest

    Rik Bain, Jul 10, 2003

  2. Rik Bain

    Eric Guest

    I need to download a copy of PFSS but the company I work for will not
    buy a support contract for our Cisco pix 515. If any one can help me
    get a copy of this I would greatly appreciate it.

    Thanks

    Eric.

    Eric, Jul 10, 2003

  3. Rainer Gerhards, Jul 11, 2003
  4. Kiwi is the best - go download the service version, which will run as
    service on win2k

    HTH
    Martin Bilgrav

    Martin Bilgrav, Jul 12, 2003