    appreciated. Please email me your answer.

    Regards,

    William Mortl

    William Mortl, Dec 30, 2005

  2. There are a wealth of online retailers who sell OEM/System Builder copies of
    Windows with "qualifying hardware". This is usually quite liberally
    interpretted (a $2.99 refurbed mouse, for example, or a system fan.) The
    same should be true of any local system builder you work with.

    Online retailers I've used and trust include:

    www.ncix.com
    www.directron.com
    www.newegg.com
    www.zipzoomfly.com
    www.planetamd64.com

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Dec 30, 2005

  3. The following Dell model computers from Dell that qualify for exchange
    program include the following:
    Are Systems Manufactured by Other Companies Eligible for the Dell Windows XP
    Professional x64 Edition Operating System Technology Exchange Program?

    No, systems that qualify for the DellT Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional
    x64 Edition operating system technology exchange program are EM64T
    hardware-enabled systems with Windows XP Professional 32-bit installed and
    purchased from Dell.

    Selected Intel® XeonT and Pentium® 4 processors on the following Dell
    systems qualify for the Technology Exchange Program:

    a.. DellT PrecisionT Workstations 670
    b.. DellT PrecisionT Workstations 470
    c.. DellT PrecisionT Workstations 370
    d.. DellT PrecisionT Workstations 380
    Read more here:
    http://support.dell.com/support/topics/global.aspx/support/kb/en/document?c=us&DN=1092409&l=en&s=gen

    Here are some online vendors from
    which you can purchase the Full version media/license:
    http://www.planetamd64.com/catalog
    http://www.ncix.com
    http://www.directron.com
    http://www.newegg.com
    http://www.zipzoomfly.com
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa, Dec 30, 2005
  4. William Mortl

    James Park Guest

    You could try MSDNAA, a program that gives access to free Microsoft
    software, including Windows x64, to school departments that have signed up
    (a list is at http://www.msdnaa.net/search/SchoolSearchUS.aspx). If you're
    not majoring in any of the them, you might want to see if taking a course in
    one qualifies you (it works that way at my university).

    James Park, Dec 30, 2005