    Any other ideas or links

    TIA

    JohnF

    JohnF, Oct 6, 2005

  2. JohnF

    Meat Plow Guest

    Buy two full size drive adaptors and do the transfer in a desktop PC.

    Meat Plow, Oct 6, 2005

  3. JohnF

    Mitch Guest

    Sorry, but why don't you just need to move your own data files?

    it sounds like you don't need the OS or applications, so you don't need
    a drive imaging program.
    You just need to copy your own files, right?

    Mitch, Oct 6, 2005
  4. JohnF

    JohnF Guest

    Nada, I need to move the whole image to the new drive. I don't want to
    have to reload all the garbage I have loaded on the small drive, just
    want to move everything over to the new drive since there's only room
    for 1 drive in the laptop

    JohnF

    JohnF, Oct 7, 2005