    process. My aim is to make it work only in my organization, but not out
    the organization.
    So, people help me in creating my wiki....

    sinu, Jan 18, 2007

  2. sinu

    1932 Guest

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wiki_software

    1932, Jan 18, 2007

  3. sinu

    why? Guest

    www.google.com and maybe previous posts in 24HSHD

    Some form of webserver.
    Wiki manager and the tools it runs under. Usually database , scripting
    language (Ruby, Python, Java, Perl), content management software.

    This is sort of like the 'how do I create a new newsgroup' question, if
    you can't figure out how to find out for yourself you can't do it.

    Me

    why?, Jan 18, 2007
  4. sinu

    and3w Guest

    PS: A 'Please' or a 'Thank you' often helps when requesting help...

    and3w, Jan 19, 2007