    Likes Received:
    0
    Is there a way to convert a PowerPoint-generated PDF back into the original PowerPoint presentation, or something like it - a completely editable presentation?

    hourer, Sep 1, 2011

  2. hourer

    markhoward

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2011
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    To convert PDF to PowerPoint,I suggest u to to render the PDF pages as images, and stick the images in slides inside of powerpoint.
    Besides,I have read a related article about How to convert PDF files to PowerPoint, which maybe is not a perfect job, but the results can be quite good.
    Hope that work you out.

    Last edited: Sep 2, 2011
    markhoward, Sep 2, 2011

  3. hourer

    Ivymin

    Joined:
    Jul 28, 2011
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    1. Open your PowerPoint file in PowerPoint
    2. Go to File > Print
    3. Select PrimoPDF as your printer driver
    4. Click Print

    Ivymin, Sep 17, 2011
  4. hourer

    hourer

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2011
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    I have solve my problem,thank you.

    hourer, Dec 3, 2011
  5. hourer

    outbama

    Joined:
    Dec 14, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Surfing the webiste, you shall find a program that support converting pdf to word.

    outbama, Dec 14, 2011
  6. hourer

    Milleycylus

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2011
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    There are a good number of programs enable you to convert PDF to PowerPoint slides, but the output quality varies not only by the program but also the PDF itself.

    Milleycylus, Dec 23, 2011