    Can anyone suggest the best buy? Both of these seem to do what I want
    to do. There might be others that might be better in the same price
    area. Please let me know if you have any advice.

    Bob, Jan 17, 2004

  2. Robert J. Simoneau, Jan 17, 2004

  3. I use Paint Shop Photo Shop. I can't compare it to the ones you mention; I
    haven't tried them. You can get the 30-day trial of Paint Shop Photos Shop
    at www.jasc.com. It is the full program, not a demo, that will stop working
    after 30 days.

    Marvin Margoshes, Jan 17, 2004
  4. Just visited the site. Looks good. Thanks for the information. Will
    try the download.
    Bob

    Bob Gillespie, Jan 18, 2004
  5. Bob