    to connect.
    The other XP computer with the same wireless adapter can connect upon boot up.
    Any pointers to this problem? Thank you.

    Guest, Jun 13, 2007

  2. Hi
    If you are using Windows Wireless Zero Configuration make sure that your
    Wireless sources is at the top of the preferred list and the Advanced
    setting are correct.
    In principle should look like this, http://www.ezlan.net/wireless/wzc3.jpg
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jun 13, 2007

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hello Jack

    only 1 wireless source so that is at the top of the list and tried those
    settings in the Advanced tab. It still cannot work the next time the computer
    boots up.

    As for Advanced setting, isn't it bad idea to set 'auto' connect?

    btw, I'm using usb wireless adapter and it is connected to pci card using
    NEC chip. I'm beginning to think it might be the pci card?

    regards.

    Guest, Jun 18, 2007