    i basically need to know what type of question come and how deep i
    need to go.

    what can i do for it? any tip?

    CodeMakeR, Oct 2, 2007

  2. CodeMakeR

    Tod Birdsall Guest

    Tod Birdsall, Oct 2, 2007

  3. There are not that many books out for the MCTS/MCPD etc set of exams apart
    from the books available from MS Press. I have a couple MS Press books and
    these ones seem particuly better than they were when I was studying for MCAD.

    I have 70-536 and 70-526 from MS Press, both are good.

    Simon Hart [MVP], Oct 4, 2007
  4. CodeMakeR

    Iain Guest

    Yes, the MS books a pretty good.
    The practice exam disc you get with them really helps test your knowledge
    after readying through the book.
    Personally I always helpful to get a book focused on the exam, that said you
    should always use MSDN for further reading, and nothing tests you knowledge
    like using technologies in the real-world.

    Seeing as 70-536 covers ALOT of ground there will be areas that you may not
    have used during employment so it's good to focus on the stuff you’re not
    comfortable with.

    I loved studying for 70-536 (as much as one can love study that is!), while
    re-visiting a lot of things I use every day, i increased my knowledge in a
    lot of areas I had previously only dipped my toes in, allowing me to use them
    more effectively in my current job.

    I used the MS books + MSDN for exams 70-536, 70-528 & 70-547 and passed all
    quite well on the first go. So for me they (MS books) were a good deal!

    hope this helps.

    -Iain

    Iain, Nov 19, 2007