    preparing the MCAD certification.

    Thanks in advance,
    Mike

    Mik J., Nov 23, 2004

  2. Mik J.

    Mnny Guest

    I used the Microsoft Training Kit and Programming with
    Microsoft ADO.NET Official Course book to destroy all the
    ADO.NET questions. MSDN does help. The MS Kit comes with
    100 MeasuredUp, Actual, Past, Real questions or whatever
    anyone wants to call it. These questions gives you a
    pretty good idea on the kind of questions to expect and
    more importantly it improves your speed of thought.
    Good luck pal.

    Mnny, Nov 23, 2004

  3. Hi Mike,

    Try going to groups.google.com and putting "70-229 good book" (same for
    70-320) in the search box. You'll find a lot of discussion.

    Cindy Winegarden, Nov 23, 2004
  4. Mik J.

    comp sci kid Guest

    i haven't taken 70-229 yet, but from what i'm hearing, the M$ press book is
    pretty good. ironically, the sybex book got better reviews at amazon.com
    also, microsoft recommends "inside sql server 2000" for exam preparation.

    comp sci kid, Nov 27, 2004