    I find a good quality replacement battery? It seems incredibly hard to
    gauge the quality of the generic eBay batteries.

    Please provide any suggestions... Thanks!

    Dave Cobb, May 24, 2004

  2. Dave Cobb

    Dave Cobb Guest

    bump... still need help!

    Dave Cobb, May 25, 2004

  3. Dave Cobb

    bagal Guest

    Hi Dave - your post confirms my thoughts that eBay may be "penetrated" to
    get rid of sub-standard stock. I mean stuff that may not be up to retail
    standard and without all the guarantees that a high-street retailer would
    honor.

    Thanks for the posting - I hink I will revise my purchasing strategies
    accordingly

    bagal

    bagal, May 29, 2004