Need study guide for 70-210 Win200 test please

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Brad Schappell, Jan 3, 2005.

  1.
    Brad Schappell, Jan 3, 2005

  2. Brad Schappell wrote:

    PLEASE TO UN-ENCRYPT SUPER SEKRET MESSAGE IN YOUR ORIGINAL POAST OKAY THANKS
    BYE

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jan 3, 2005

  3. Brad Schappell

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Dude, look. You gotta learn to post correctly. Look what replying to your
    post did to OE-QF. OE-QF has no idea what to do with this absurdity that was
    intended to be a post. I'm not even going to bother to fix it...why should I
    fix it when it's your fault? Now take a good look at my sig. Try to figure
    out what the hell it means. It looks like I'm an un-quoting, top posting,
    gibberish-spewing buffoon.[1] Now learn to post properly. Google up some
    netiquette or something.

    As far as your request:
    www.amazon.com
    www.microsoft.com
    www.google.com
    www.nothingisforfreeanddontaskfordumpseither.net

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    <oe-qf-sig>

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 3, 2005
  4. Brad Schappell

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, FrisbeeĀ® climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    You try to confuse!

    JaR, Jan 3, 2005
  5. Brad Schappell

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In
    Argh, I did it again![2]

    [1] I'm not a buffoon, shut up.

    [2] I realize now that, indeed, I am a buffoon.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Please to be click www.mcngp.com. Rgs!

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 3, 2005
  6. Brad Schappell

    Jtyc Guest

    I suggest a good book store or Amazon.com.

    Jtyc, Jan 3, 2005
  7. You say that like they're not one and the same.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jan 3, 2005
  8. Brad Schappell

    Nerd32768 Guest

    JaR
    click on www.mcngp.com and win JaR a truckload of indian lusers