    Will highly appreciate your help.

    Thanks and best regards,

    zamble.

    zamble2000, Dec 19, 2005

  2. zamble2000

    Briscobar Guest

    You want a copy of the exam? If so, you're an idiot.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    nerd32768 looks up porn on the internet all day. Then he visits
    www.mcngp.com.

    Briscobar, Dec 19, 2005

  3. zamble2000

    James Guest

    if you look closesly at the subject, you will note he is asking for a "study
    guide / book"

    James, Dec 19, 2005
  4. zamble2000

    Briscobar Guest

    Yes, but he's also asking for an "electronic copy of 70-290 exam."

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    To the window! To the wall! Till the sweat drop down my
    www.mcngp.com....

    Briscobar, Dec 19, 2005
  5. zamble2000

    James Guest

    perhaps he is refering to the subject, so he is looking for an "electronic
    copy "study guide/book" of 70-290 exam"

    James, Dec 19, 2005
  6. looking for dumps for mcngp, please send asap.

    Lasher

    Lasher a.k.a. Taylor, Dec 20, 2005
  7. zamble2000

    Guest Guest

    You mean the MS Press book?

    Guest, Dec 20, 2005
  8. zamble2000

    LnkWizard Guest

    There are none, this one ya gotta earn the hard way.

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Dec 20, 2005
  9. zamble2000

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    The best.

    FrisbeeĀ®, Dec 20, 2005
  10. zamble2000

    kpg Guest

    You mean I have to...PAY?...for them!

    kpg, Dec 20, 2005
  11. zamble2000

    James Guest

    THere are no mcngp dumps, you just have to be a dumbass, and have no life
    and your in!

    James, Dec 20, 2005
  12. zamble2000

    kpg Guest

    You left out one very important requiremnt,

    You can't be a Jameshole.

    :)

    (oh, yeah, and if you're a chick, you have to be hawt,
    we have standards, ya know.)

    kpg

    kpg, Dec 20, 2005
  13. zamble2000

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, James spewed across the ether:
    Unless you happen to be you.

    And your in has to be out.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Dec 20, 2005
  14. zamble2000

    kpg Guest

    All your base are belong to us.

    kpg, Dec 20, 2005
  15. zamble2000

    TechGeekPro Guest

    The hard part is once you get in... you know, with the goat and all.

    TechGeekPro, Dec 20, 2005
  16. zamble2000

    TechGeekPro Guest

    It is real.

    TechGeekPro, Dec 20, 2005
  17. zamble2000

    TechGeekPro Guest

    What a Jameshole.

    TechGeekPro, Dec 20, 2005
  18. zamble2000

    Neil Guest

    updates?

    Neil, Dec 21, 2005
  19. zamble2000

    TechGeekPro Guest

    mcngp.com is better than mcngp.co.uk for latest updates

    TechGeekPro, Dec 21, 2005