    trouble, and I think my problem is actually more with configuring the
    IAS server than the Cisco router. However, since I'm not sure, I need
    step-by-step on both boxes. Thanks.

    ttripp, Feb 5, 2008

  2. ttripp

    joebenz Guest

    http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-1035-6180954.html - IAS
    configuration

    http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-1035_11-6182945.html?tag=rbxccnbtr1#
    - Router configuration

    I haven't done this myself, so I cannot attest to it

    I have only configured IAS and RADIUS authentication for VPN users via
    ASA

    joebenz, Feb 6, 2008

  3. ttripp

    Intuitive Guest

    I have done this before. In fact, my VPN router is still configured to
    use the IAS RADIUS server (which no longer exists.) Luckily, Cisco
    allows you to specify local user authentication if the RADIUS server is
    not contactable.

    Good luck :)

    Intuitive, Feb 7, 2008