    I'm not 100% sure what the heck that is on the top. Some pics look like it's a display of some sort, others it just looks like a plastic bit with no purpose.

    [​IMG]

    Anyway, I'll be moving this to an official "ECW Mod" thread shortly, as soon as I can find the doner case and get started.

    The Modfather, Mar 17, 2006

  2. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    ""ring"" Antec and get a answer to see if they wanna sponsor?

    unholy, Mar 18, 2006

  3. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I did just that. I didn't know who exactly to contact though so I emailed their trouble ticket department. Do you have any direct contacts with Antec perhaps?

    The more I look at that case the more I realize it's just about perfect for this project. I'm gonna move this to the Project ECW thread now.

    The Modfather, Mar 19, 2006
  4. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined: