    where will i get free resources for preparation
    Is there anyone in this group who can guide me out like how to get prepared
    for exam

    karun, Oct 6, 2007

  2. Here is the site to look up exam information by exam number:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/prepare/examresults.aspx?orderby=ID

    This site outlines some study options:

    This FAQ will answer the majority of your questions:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/faq/default.mspx

    --
    Hope this helps.

    Rick Tenorio MCDST, MCP [MSFT]
    Microsoft Corporation

    **This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
    rights.**

    Rick Tenorio [MSFT], Oct 12, 2007

  3. karun

    APPAJI Guest

    Hai Karun

    I am also preparing for the same exam. it's cost is 50 dollars. U should pay
    in the prometric centre near to u and take the exam there only. one thing if
    u had any information please forward me also.

    Where are u from u can mail me to my mail id

    Thanks & Regards

    M N N APPAJI
    BANGALORE
    9986926779