    Trojan Man Guest

    .... on some sites, like iwon.com, the pictures and gifs all show up as solid
    red blocks. Is this a settings issue? Can anyone help out with this problem?

    Trojan Man, Jun 17, 2006

  2. Trojan Man

    gwtc Guest

    check your settings: Tools, Options, Content, and make sure that
    javascript is checked and "from the originating web site only" is
    unchecked. Does this work now?

    gwtc, Jun 17, 2006

  3. Trojan Man

    Trojan Man Guest

    check your settings: Tools, Options, Content, and make sure that

    I did that ... and still had the problem. Turns out my cable/internet
    provider's anti-virus has an ad blocker. When activated, it blocked out
    about 10-15% percent of pics and gifs on different sites. I turned it off,
    so no problem now.

    Thanks for your reply ... have a good one.

    Trojan Man, Jun 18, 2006