    i get no beeps and no video, any idea what might be wrong? I'm having
    to post from a MAC :0( , so PLEASE!!!!! FOR GOD SAKES!!!! HELP
    ME!!!!!! lol

    Nook, May 28, 2004

  2. Nook

    Smoker Guest

    Probably you have a piece of crap power supply and 350W is rarely enough
    these days although there's a lot more to it than that. Use known good
    brands like Antec or Enermax.

    Smoker, May 28, 2004

  3. Nook

    anon Guest

    Any one item of hardware could be dead, check and double check all cables,
    cards, reseat all items.
    If using a hd with o/s allready installed you will have to undertake a
    repair install of the o/s - thats *not* a new install.

    anon, May 28, 2004