    I have belkins 802.11G, but it's shit!! way to many problems. so i am
    looking for another one now to replace it.

    any ideas?

    msi, Apr 23, 2004

  2. msi

    derek / nul Guest

    Mr google may assist you :)

    derek / nul, Apr 23, 2004

  3. msi

    Duane Arnold Guest

    I'll bet you'll throw this back in my face too! <g>

    ftp://ftp.linksys.com/datasheet/befsx41ds.pdf

    Then you can plug this into the SX41 and be done with it.

    http://www.linksys.com/products/product.asp?grid=33&scid=35&prid=608

    You'll have to shop around to get some good prices.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Apr 24, 2004
  4. msi

    msi Guest

    it did not help.

    msi, Apr 24, 2004
  5. msi

    Terry Joyce Guest

    Routers don't filter for porn, ISP's do. Try WWW.mfire.com National,
    inexpensive, responsive.
    Tee Jay

    Terry Joyce, Apr 24, 2004
  6. msi

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Some routers and FW appliances have the means to block access to a site
    with a content filter. As far as that is concerned, a browser can block
    on Website with a content filter. The use of a HOST file on the machine
    will prevent Website access period. It's not the job of the ISP to govern
    someone's Website usage. The ISP is not there to protect someone from
    them self. :)

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Apr 24, 2004
  7. msi

    msi Guest

    routers do filter porn, belkin one does, but other then that it sucks and is
    unreliable.

    i can not get dsl. ok, i am going to make an offer to people, re post my
    question and needs and hopefully someone can help. so everyone, please read
    my new post when it gets here in the newsgroup, please consider my request.
    you all might find it worth while to help. there is something in it for you
    all.

    msi, Apr 24, 2004
  8. msi

    Pedro Guest