    mainly Cisco-based, so what should I choose. We mostly buy used
    equipment, and would very much be interested in going this route. Any
    recommendations?

    srp336, Aug 17, 2005

  2. You may wish to investigate the Cisco Product Advisor:

    http://tools.cisco.com/GCT/PCTPST/index.jsp

    As well as the Cisco Solution Designer:

    http://www.ciscowebtools.com/sa2/child/1.0/index.asp

    And Cisco Factory Refurbished List Prices and Inventory Availability:

    http://www.bradreese.com/cisco-inventory-search.htm

    Sincerely,

    Brad Reese
    1293 Hendersonville Road, Suite 17