    in .GIF images. I cannot the company 'Sigma Design' that produced this
    program. Any familliar with 'Sigma Design" product?

    Thank-you

    socraticquest, Aug 28, 2005

  2. socraticquest

    marcrosse Guest

    The software your looking for is Pixopedia:
    www.sigmapi-design.com

    marcrosse, Aug 29, 2005

  3. Funny thing happens just after the 15-day demo of Pixopedia is
    downloaded; Prompt says, "Trial Period Expired" -- Is this supposed to
    be a "15 second demo?" What is the deal with Pixopedia downloads?

    Again, need recommendation for software that automatically corrects
    "simple images" i.e., not complex pixel patterns in photographs through
    the use of neural networks..."provided these downloads actually allow
    the standard 15 to 30 day tryout period of course!!"

    socraticquest, Aug 29, 2005