    missyb Guest

    I had Xnews it did let me see some but not of others
    is there anything else out there that works better?

    missyb, Apr 2, 2004

  2. missyb

    Boomer Guest

    [snip the html crap]

    Hi

    What do you mean "it did let me see some but not of others"?
    Were the files complete? What do you wnat a reader to do?
    What types of files?

    Xnews is fine. You might want to try a few of the readers here.
    http://www.newsreaders.com/win/clients.html

    And maybe read throught this group:
    news.software.readers

    Boomer, Apr 2, 2004