    please.
    Thank you,
    Seamus J. Wilson

    Seamus J. Wilson, Aug 18, 2009

  2. Thank you for the kind answer.
    Best,
    Seamus I.

    Seamus J. Wilson, Aug 18, 2009

  3. Seamus J. Wilson wrote:

    First, you may see I shuffled around question and anser, in proper order
    (as you and anyone else here likes to read the "flow"). It's "bottom" or
    "inline" posting, contrary to the "business style" TOFU (TOp post FUll
    quote, only suitable if a lawyer may haunt you for omitting any single
    word).
    For that old board, you may as well have to consider the possible LBA32
    limit of 137GB at least for the boot disk. Find the description, look at
    their homepage - maybe there still is a bios update available that enables
    LBA48 mode.

    wisdomkiller & pain, Aug 19, 2009