Need Nepal, India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh...

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Paul Sergievski, Sep 6, 2005.

  1. Hi All.

    We have huge amount of traffic to ASIA destinations, so we are looking
    for termination Partners.

    We need high quality and stable routes, our targets are the following:
    India (proper/mobile) $0.102/0.107
    Bangladesh (proper/ mobile) $0.053/0.053
    Pakistan (proper/mobile) $0.098/0.098
    Philippines (proper/mobile) $0.114/0.115
    Sri Lanka (proper/mobile) $0.10/0.104
    Nepal (proper/mobile) $0.216/0.22

    If you can provide roughly such rates we can send 70,000 minutes per day
    for startup and then increase the volume.
    Please do not hesitate to contact us for more details, we are ready to
    move further!

    Sincerely,
    BuySellMinutes Sales Department
    E-mail: