    these mobo's rated for higher fsb speeds support this older Celeron?

    Thank you,

    jm

    JM, Dec 1, 2005

  2. JM

    nos1eep Guest

    <I need a motherboard for a 400mhz fsb 2.5ghz Celeron. By far the
    most
    <common/available motherboards currently available support 533/800
    fsb. Will
    <these mobo's rated for higher fsb speeds support this older Celeron?

    Many of them will, check the specs.
    __

    -nos1eep

    nos1eep, Dec 1, 2005

  3. JM

    JTJersey Guest

    Look for a SOYO SY-P4I865PE Plus Dragon 2, or maybe a SOYO P4X400 Dragon
    Lite unless you need a MicroATX board as these are both ATX form factors.

    JTJersey, Dec 2, 2005