Need legal and medical assistance for landmark case!!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Knowledge, Jun 10, 2004.

  1. Knowledge

    Knowledge Guest

    Hi friends,

    I'm looking for a non biased, righteous living, clear thinking medical
    doctor who is willing to testify in court to the possibility of a
    person developing a life threatening disease a few weeks after being
    struck broadside by a huge rotor rooter type van going nearly 60 miles
    per hour. I also need a sharp attorney who sees the potential of this
    case to help me prosecute it.

    The doctor should be well versed in endocrinology. The attorney in
    personal injury law.

    The female in the van admitted in the police report, that, they were
    looking down on the floor of the van and ran the red light. They made no
    efforts to stop.

    I was driving a brand new National rental car 2000 Grand Prix with about
    50 miles on it, and making a left turn on two green left turn arrows.

    It happened on October 12 of 1999. My time to file a lawsuit runs out
    in October 12 of 2004

    I have been told that I have a six digit or greater winnable lawsuit if
    I can make the link between the sudden onset of the diabetes type 2, and
    the car accident.

    I have physicals from 1996 showing I was OK. I have another VA physical
    from September 7, 1999 just six weeks before the accident showing I was
    playing with a full deck. I had just returned from a ten day vacation
    to N'awlins and the south. I was feeling great eating the best of foods
    down there, and drinking some excellent spirits. I was riding high.

    I am a 14 year Air Force veteran with an honorable discharge. I have a
    B.A. degree. I have never been involved with the criminal justice
    system, and I don't like drugs; not even legal ones. I only take one-a-
    day vitamins and aspirin.

    I need to find cases on-line where people have already won judgments in
    cases similar to the one I'm filing.

    Without making this link all the insurance company is willing to pay is
    $2,700 dollars to cover emergency room expenses. They won't pay me not
    even a nickel for all of the post traumatic stress, ??????s, sexual
    dysfunctions, major depression, dissolution of my marriage. To my mind
    that is not JUSTICE.

    The woman who struck me continues to raise her children and be happy
    with her husband. They probably don't even remember the accident, and
    she certainly doesn't know how it has ruined my life.

    I can no longer work. I'm afraid to drive now. Every time I see a Sport
    Utility Vehicle, or something bigger coming towards me on a two lane
    road, I begin to hyper ventilate and sweat. If I don't watch myself, I
    tend to steer to far to the right side of the road. Many times, I have
    actually left the road and nearly over corrected getting back on.

    I can never forget the horrible sound and the force of the impact of
    that person broad siding me.

    Remember, There but for the grace of the SUPREME BEING go you!

    Contact me at this email address if you have the expertise and are
    willing to be a part of a landmark case. If you know someone who is
    willing and able, then have them email me.

    Thank you for the manner and spirit you have shown in taking the time to
    read and consider this information.

    So mote it be.

    Amicably Yours

    Knowledge, Jun 10, 2004
    1. Advertisements

  2. Knowledge

    one_red_eye Guest

    one_red_eye, Jun 10, 2004
    1. Advertisements

  3. Knowledge

    docmill Guest

    If this was a hundred years ago, w'' could have just had you shot.
    docmill, Jun 10, 2004
  4. Knowledge

    doS Guest

    Does the Benson Group know about your posts?

    doS, Jun 10, 2004
  5. Knowledge

    Juan Pérez Guest

    Juan Pérez, Jun 10, 2004
  6. Knowledge

    Avenger© Guest


    Looking at the basics of your story, I would say you haven't a hope in
    hell of winning a civil suite against them, as it appears impossible
    that a link could be made between the vehicle accident and your

    I also think you have waited far to long to now institute proceedings.

    Why not at least try a `no win, no fee' lawyer specializing in
    personal injury/claims, take your facts to him/her and get an opinion.
    Usually opinions are free, as are first consultations with a lawyer.

    As for any doctor who could provide sufficient connective evidence
    between a physical injury and your medical condition, I think is even
    Avenger©, Jun 10, 2004
  7. Knowledge

    RON Guest

    Plonked for stupidity
    RON, Jun 10, 2004
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.