    my all time favorites like "The Battle of the Bulge" or "The Cheyene
    Social Club" as well as a couple of others Shirley Jones movies I like
    called "Never Steal Anything Small" and "April Love"?

    Tabernacle, Sep 3, 2004

  2. Tabernacle

    Aphelion Guest

    > Whenever I run a search for the release dates on Season 2 and 3 of
    > Wonder Woman all I seem to get is info on season #1, so I was
    > wondering if anyone out there knows the dates of release on them?

    There's no info yet. May I recommend: www.tvshowsondvd.com

    Sign up & select vote for Wonder Woman, you'll receive an e-mail as soon as
    there's a whisper about future sets.

    Aphelion

    Aphelion, Sep 3, 2004

  3. Tabernacle

    Cernovog Guest

    On Thu, 2 Sep 2004 20:28:23 -0400, Tabernacle wrote
    (in message <>):

    > Whenever I run a search for the release dates on Season 2 and 3 of
    > Wonder Woman all I seem to get is info on season #1

    And here I figured everyone who actually bought Season 1 should be well into
    wondering if seeing Lynda Carter run around in tights was worth the torment
    of campy storie horribly phony German accents!

    > BTW while I am here does anyone have info on the release a few of
    > my all time favorites like "The Battle of the Bulge" or "The Cheyene
    > Social Club" as well as a couple of others Shirley Jones movies I like
    > called "Never Steal Anything Small" and "April Love"?

    Nevermind. I think I just figured out why you're so tolerant of stories that
    feature Nazis who nonchalantly fly in and out of the United States in short
    range fighter planes with impunity from both the U.S. military and the laws
    of physics!

    Cernovog, Sep 3, 2004