    I am working as software professional in CMM Level 5
    company in India.
    Can anybody advice me for the exam which I should take?

    Chaits, Dec 30, 2003

  2. Chaits

    Lance Guest

  3. Hi,

    I've completed my MCAD on Dec 23rd. i suggest that you
    complete MCAD and then continue with MCSD the reason
    being MCAD-3papers MCSD-5papers. So if you complete MCAD
    first you will have the satisfaction and the boost that
    you have achieved a level. Let me know if you need more
    info.

    Kavitha Shalini, Dec 30, 2003
  4. Chaits

    Ranjith Guest

    Hi Kavitha this is Ranjith from Kerala, India. Its nice to see a indian on the forum.
    I am planing to write MCAD. I wanted to talk to you about it. Would you mind to have a chit chat with me about this?
    Please add me in ur chat. My Yahoo messenger id is 'eltouch_com' and in MSN messenger it is ''

    Thanks
    RANJITH JOY
    www.eltouch.com

    Ranjith, Jan 1, 2004
  5. If you are confused about such a simple concept, I suggest you take neither.

    General Protection Fault, Jan 5, 2004