Need info about 70-552 (MCAD to MCPD) upgrade exam

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by Guest, Sep 5, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hi,
    I am planning to take exam 70-552 (which is the upgrade exam from MCAD to
    MCPD (WIndows)). Recently, I purchased a test practice software from a company
    recommended on the MCP site and I am really confused about the practice
    questions in there. In the software there are questions that are definitely
    not
    from the materials in the prep guide for 70-552.
    For example, according to the prep guide, the upgrade doesn't cover
    System.Threading namespace. Well, there are questions about the later in the
    practice test.
    There are questions about printing features in VB, that's definitely not
    mentioned
    in the upgrade prep guide. I agree it's there in exam 70-526.

    I am wondering what to do. Should I overlook the questions which are from
    materials not mentioned in the prep guide? Or should I be ready for anything?

    Please somebody help.

    Thanks,

    Swaraj

    Guest, Sep 5, 2007

  2. Red Swingline Stapler, Sep 5, 2007

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    That's the test prep doc I was referring to. The test prep software product
    company has included questions not supposed to be on 70-552. Anyway, that's
    ok, I'll manage.
    Thanks for reply

    Swaraj

    Guest, Sep 6, 2007
  4. Though I have not taken this exam, I often find prep questions that do not
    relate to the exams they are preparing me for. I figure that it is still
    information I can use on the job though so I try to lean it even though it
    will not likely be tested on the that particular exam.

    Good luck wading through the mud!

    Red Swingline Stapler, Sep 6, 2007
  5. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    Mr. Stapler is quite right... In every case you should consider the M$
    Exam requirements page to be the final authority on the topics that
    should appear in the exam.

    Cerebrus, Sep 9, 2007