    Rosdi Kasim Guest

    Need high-resolution picture of Kuala Lumpur Tower (Menara Kuala Lumpur)

    Anyone have them? I am willing to buy if it is not too expensive.

    Rosdi Kasim, Dec 2, 2004

  2. Rosdi Kasim

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Dec 2, 2004

  3. Rosdi Kasim

    Rosdi Kasim Guest

    Wow thank you!!.. I did google a little bit but most images I found are
    either too small or low-res.. I wonder why google didn't find these one.

    I will be contacting the photo owner and hopefully he/she have larger
    version..

    Rosdi Kasim, Dec 2, 2004
  4. Rosdi Kasim

    FJ Guest

    What about satellite images! Do u like to see the tower from satellite?
    FJ

    FJ, Jan 14, 2005