    they are communicating. How can I hack into the account to see - I
    only want to do this once so don't need a permanent solution - not
    even sure if there is a difference.

    kerrymt, Feb 4, 2009

  2. explained on 05/02/2009 :
    Assuming you are sharing computer with your wife, you dont need to hack
    her Gmail account to read the emails, simply go to internet explorer
    cache and it should be stored there.

    Since you have legitimate access to the computer which is in part
    yours, you would not breaking into anybone's account, and likely be
    legal.

    It is perfectly possible to read someone else's email by accident in
    shared computers.

    Frank Merlott, Feb 6, 2009